Forgiveness – Part 2
Full Show Description
Today’s show goes into more detail on how to prepare for confessing our sin and asking forgiveness from those whom we have hurt.
- Make a list of all the people we have harmed, and those whom we have shown resentment toward or prejudice against.
- Prioritize the list, giving priority to those whom we have most recently and most egregiously have hurt.
- Write down, journal specific ways we have wronged others.
- In the RESIDUE accountability group, share these things, confess sin, and ask for advice on how to approach the process of approaching those hurt by us.
- Call or write to the person(s) we have hurt, to ask for an appointment.
- Share in person, if possible or at the very least, on the phone, by reading the letter you have prepared.
- Let the person respond, ask questions, clarify, etc.
Today’s show also discussed what to do if people do not, or cannot risk a relationship with you again. OR if they make demands on you which are not in alignment with whom you are becoming in Christ.
We are to be free in Christ, forgiven, and healed. And we want to see others healed as well.
Contact David Arthur at: [email protected]
Support David Arthur at: https://www.alphabetmanlive.com